Downed Trees


Reporting downed trees can be made by submitting a service request using our My Surprise Service Request App.
You may also try calling the number provided.

Please note that the city of Surprise Public Works may only pick up trees that are blocking roads.
Far any other downed trees in our community, please notify the management or the HOA Board of Directors by using the contact form.

Contact Details

Share This With Others