APS / Street Light Outage


All streetlight outage service requests can be made by submitting a service request using our My Surprise Service Request App.
You may also try calling city of Surprise Public Works at the number provided.

Be prepared to report the pole number. The number is located on the pole, about six feet off the ground and is usually six digits or more.

You can also report a streetlight outage by visiting the APS Outage Center.

Contact Details

Share This With Others